Sunday, February 8, 2015

Showing Off While I Can


     "Mom, what am I going to do in Habersham County?"  I thought! 

     Learning had been a passion of mine for many years, the nursing program would've required more debt than I was willing to handle, so I decided that Cosmetology could offer me enough bang for my buck, and North Georgia Technical College had such a program.  So, soon after landing in the USA, I began putting my plan in motion.


     Immediately, I began visiting the Habersham County health department to get my required immunizations up to date plus visiting Georgia State University and the University of Georgia campuses to gather offical transcripts.  Before the fall semester, 2013 began, I had a few weeks to enjoy some pleasant Gym Therapy!









     After school started, and after I got a job working in the school's dining hall, time constraints kept me away from the gym for the couple of years.   I never strove to become a gym star or any type of award winner, but I was glad to see my results, and I didn't mind showing them off a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment